BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Goin' Down Music Video

You'll Love Me When I'm Famous Album

You'll Love Me When I'm Famous Album

The Dropouts Website Link

Monday 4 July 2011

Practice Lipsync- Everybody Get Up



This is our practice lip-sync to Everybody Get Up, in preparation for our day long shoot next Friday. Although this was was only a rough shoot and edit, it was invaluable in helping us to recognise the main issues we'll have to face for the actual production. For example, anyone with a verse will need to be well-rehearsed with the lyrics, and we all need to remember to perform, especially when we're not singing. As the track is a couple of minutes long, repeating shots quickly eats into your time and it's probably better to practice beforehand.

CASTING

I'd like to play the 'Red Top Girl' - as pictured below.

Photobucket

Although most of the chorus members have similar roles, I'll give out my reasons for playing this role below.

  • I can easily find a red top and dark trackies.
  • Red Top girl does a fair amount of dancing, and I used to take dance classes. This should hopefully mean that I don't look too ridiculous in the shots.
  • She also gets to stand on a table at one point, and I've never had badly hurt myself. This can only be a good sign, as this clearly makes me a safer bet when considering health and safety!
  • However, I'm happy enough to play any role, as long as I get to take part in the video!

0 comments: